Friday, February 02, 2007

love...

Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life. But I'd rather be your moon, so I can shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun isn't around... I don't think that love is about being everything for each other I think it is more about enjoying the time you get to spend with another person I also think that love is about each person having faults but enjoying those...


well as you can tell is February and you know what that means, I'm on a love kick, it most be something about valentines day or those around me enjoying themselves in their relationships, or most likely both, its not that I really want a relationship...okay so maybe i do, but I mean i don't really have the time for it..its more about the idea of trying it out at some point...knowing what that aspect of life is like...I've done a lot of things in my life...tried a lot of new things...some good...some not as good but I've never dated...is it bad that I want that to be my next "new thing"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home