I have been using your blog entries as a source of info for our real face to face conversations. I am not sure what to write when you are quoting song lyrics and poets and vaguely hinting at a state of mind your are in without just coming out and saying it directly.
But of course more emotional people who read this blog could be making comments who understand better than I the kind of blog entries Mandy is making. I know you are out there somewhere, lol.
I haven't been commenting because I feel like I am always the only person commenting. I don't want to be a comment hog so I've been leaving it open for other people. Um, by the way, I'm missing comments too! :P
mandy, i'm leaving you a comment! i hope this makes your day that people are commenting and i have finally left you one. you should write another entry and then you would probably get comments on it. anyways, i don't have anything to say at the moment except that i have to get ready for school now. have a wonderful day! :)
4 Comments:
I have been using your blog entries as a source of info for our real face to face conversations. I am not sure what to write when you are quoting song lyrics and poets and vaguely hinting at a state of mind your are in without just coming out and saying it directly.
But of course more emotional people who read this blog could be making comments who understand better than I the kind of blog entries Mandy is making. I know you are out there somewhere, lol.
I haven't been commenting because I feel like I am always the only person commenting. I don't want to be a comment hog so I've been leaving it open for other people. Um, by the way, I'm missing comments too! :P
mandy, i'm leaving you a comment! i hope this makes your day that people are commenting and i have finally left you one. you should write another entry and then you would probably get comments on it. anyways, i don't have anything to say at the moment except that i have to get ready for school now.
have a wonderful day! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home