GoodBye
I wish I could go back in time and change the things I said to you...Instead of asking you to continue our friendship I would have said good bye and left it at that. I would have let you know that I'm ending this, that I won't let you have that hold over me anymore. I'm proud of myself, more so then I have been in awhile, I deleted your number out of my phone, it's gone, I can't call you, can't txt you no matter how much I want to. Today is one week since we talked and it hasn't been an easy week, actually it's been one of the hardest, How do you say good bye to a friendship that has been building more and more over the last 2 years. I know I need to, but it's not easy...
The only thing left to say is Good Bye
"Lord I lift my friend to you"


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home