Thinking outloud...
The test of love is not when we are together. It comes when we are not together and realize that despite the distance, love is still there.
Every day I look at a Quote of the day on this website that I follow. It's a fun tradition between a few of my friends and I. I really liked today's quote. I feel like it could be applicable to my life, although its not really but I feel like eventually I could get to the point where I love from a distance.
Hmmm those are just about my thoughts for today oh and I need a life, actually sadly enough I have more then enough things I should be getting done and things I could be doing right now, but I just don't really have the motivation to complete them. Hmmm Maybe I'll go to the Gym...
Hmmm those are just about my thoughts for today oh and I need a life, actually sadly enough I have more then enough things I should be getting done and things I could be doing right now, but I just don't really have the motivation to complete them. Hmmm Maybe I'll go to the Gym...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home